According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) studies, the top performers in most real estate offices have received their Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) accreditation. Receiving the GRI designation reflects that you have taken the correct steps to receive advanced training, advanced information, and advanced skills.
Are you ready to start taking Graduate REALTOR® Institute classes to earn the GRI designation, and want help paying for the classes? If you're a WeSERV member, you have the opportunity to apply for the WeSERV GRI scholarship. There is criteria to meet. Let's see if you're eligible to apply.
WeSERV GRI Scholarship
Applicant Criteria Scholarships will be awarded to five (5) WeSERV members in good standing who have been members for one (1) year. Applicants can be brokers and REALTORS®, and must be members in good standing for the duration of the scholarship.
Do you meet the requirements? Let's review how it works.
- Scholarships will be awarded to five (5) WeSERV members (brokers and REALTORS®) in good standing who have been a member for at least one (1) year.
- Recipients are selected via random draw.
- Members who already hold a GRI designation are not eligible.
- Members can choose WeSERV GRI classes one class from each row on the 2022 GRI Requirements Form.
- All GRI class choices must be hosted by WeSERV, and can be remote or in-person.
2023 Scholarship Dates & Application December 1, 2022: Applications are available
December 9, 2022: Submit no later than 11:59 PM
December 12-December 15, 2022: Review received applications
December 16, 2022: Scholarship recipients announced
January 1, 2023: Begin taking GRI courses
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Service Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.